The mission of the City of Ulysses Department of Code Enforcement is to seek compliance to the Municipal Code by providing citizens and businesses guidance and direction for the resolution of problems and violations in a friendly, fair and impartial manner.
The purpose of Code Enforcement is to achieve code compliance so that the citizens of Ulysses may enjoy a cleaner, safer and better place to live. Areas of concentration include:
- Improvement of neighborhoods;
- Integrity of property value; and
- Compliance with Zoning, Subdivision, Building Codes and administration of Comprehensive Plan.
- Educate the public on ordinance compliance issues;
- Provide professional and technical assistance;
- Encourage voluntary compliance to violations; and
- Promote neighborhood revitalization.
|Natalie Anguiano||Code Enforcement/Web Manager||(620) 356-4400|