Information for Residents
- Spay and neuter your pets. Their behavior improves and fewer unwanted animals are born.
- Confine your pets properly. The animals will be safe and will not be problem for your neighbors.
- Vaccinate your pets and see that they receive proper medical care.
- License your dogs and see that the tags are on them at all times.
- Attach identification tags to your pets' collars with current telephone numbers. A lost pet can be quickly returned with this simple "trick".
- Don't let your dog bark all the time — he's not being a good watch dog, he's simply bored and is now driving your neighbors nuts. Make him part of the family!
- Join or start a Neighborhood Watch and make animal related problems a priority.