City Hall
115 W Grant Ave
Ulysses, KS 67880
Ph.: 620-356-4400
Fax: 620-356-4840
Closed on Holidays

Code Enforcement

Q: How & where do I file a complaint about junk vehicles, weed nuisance, illegal dumping in alleys, etc.?
A: Often citizens with a complaint feel as though they are the only one filing a complaint with Code Enforcement, that is not the case. We receive several complaints on a regular basis throughout the year, please feel free to call, stop by our office or complete the online Anonymous Complaint Form below. You may file a complaint or give informational tips to Code Enforcement anytime during normal business hours. Caller information is not required, however this information is helpful should we need to contact you with questions. For the protection of callers or visitors to our office, we WILL NOT give your information out. Complaints submitted via the online Anonymous Complaint Form do not reveal senders name, e-mail address or any other personal information. Again, if you would like to include your contact information you may do so, but it is not required.

Know your rights as a Landlord or Tenant!

Citizen Input Form

Please submit issues of concern here:
Your Name*
Address or area of concern*
Enter text here:*
The above area is for citizen concerns with code violations. If you have any questions for our staff, please contact us through the "Contact Us" option above. Police issues may be addressed through the "Ulysses Police Dept." option above.

Are you or someone you know in violation of City Code?

Check your yard for these items that you may be in violation of:

(a) Exterior conditions (yard) shall include, but not be limited to, the scattering over or the parking, leaving, depostiting or accumulation on the yard of any of the following:

(1) lumber, wire, metal, tires, concrete, masonry products, plastic products, supplies, equipment, machinery, auto parts, junk or refuse;

(2) abandoned motor vehicles; or

(3) furniture, stoves, refrigerators, televisions, sinks, bicycles, lawn mowers, or other such items of personal property

(4) grass/weeds over 12" tall.